|Pichai rattanakarn School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
NES or Non-NES Teacher
Postedis recruiting an enthusiastic NES or NNES teacher to teach English to Year8 - Year13 students. It is a high school located in Ranong province, south of Thailand.
We are looking for English teaching position. Applicants should be open-minded and flexible, as well as sincerely dedicated to the best interests of the student's education and development.
Qualification: (Send these copies to the contact person)
-Bachelor Degree in Sociology or related field. (Original of degree certificate and transcript are strongly required)
-Home Criminal Check
- Salary scale beginning at 30,000-35,000Baht per month depends on qualifications and experience.
- 12 months contract, which can be extended for additional benefits (2 months probation period).
- 4-5 weeks paid holiday per year and all official holidays are paid
- Assistance in obtaining a Non-B visa, Work permit, extension stay, and teacher's license.
- Support for fees of a Non-B visa, Work permit, and extension stay.
- Assistance in finding accommodation and settling in.
- Teaching hours range from 20-23 a week.
- Class sizes range from 4 - 10 students per class.
- School hours are approximately 07:30 a.m. – 04.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Outline Curriculum and text book are available.
- Modern air-conditioned classrooms and offices equipped with projectors or smart TVs. etc.