|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teachers for 2020/21 Academic Year
PostedKajonkiet School Group is seeking a small number of preferably qualified kindergarten school teachers (OR applicants with a degree in any field plus a TEFL certificate) to join our friendly, supportive and professional team. The positions available are:
- Kindergarten Homeroom teachers
There are five different campuses for the positions which are:
- Kajonkietsuksa School, Kathu, Phuket
- Kajonkiet Pattana School, Wichit, Muang, Phuket,
- Kajonkiet Cherngtalay School, Talang, Phuket
- Baan Kajonkiet Nursery Pasak, Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket
- Baan Kajonkiet Nursery Saiyuan, Rawai, Muang, Phuket
Please visit our website:
- Is a responsible and organised teacher willing to make Phuket Island home for a minimum of one year.
- A mature attitude towards work.
- A strong desire to teach young children of mixed second-language abilities is needed.
Applicants with an Education degree or Graduate Certificate in Education are preferred, but all applicants with an accredited Bachelor’s degree in any field plus a certified TEFL qualification will be considered for the above positions. The latter is a minimum requirement for applicants under regulation enforced by the Thai Ministry of Education. Teaching experience among young children is a strong recommendation.
Why choose Kajonkiet School Group?
The ideal candidate will be paid a locally-competitive salary for a one-year contract. The school will handle obtaining a work permit, Thai Teaching License, and related documents. The school will provide a balanced orientation and mentorship with experienced teachers.
Benefits will include:
• A competitive salary package based on experiences and skills.
• A guaranteed salary increase for satisfactory performance after 6 months.
• End of the first contract bonus.
• Health and accident insurance.
• Four weeks paid holiday upon completion of a year contract
• Annual paid leave for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• A comprehensive Professional Development program and ongoing support as a teacher.
*** Salary will greatly vary depending on the applicant's qualifications and experiences. ***
To apply for a teaching position, please send the following documents by email with a cover letter to Ms. Pattama Korkamnertkawin (Head of Human Resources Department). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A CV with a recent photo
- Bachelor’s degree certificate(s) in Education, PGCE or any related field
- University transcript of records
- Passport (all pages with stamps)
- Police clearance (from home country)
- TEFL / TESOL certification (if any)
- TOEIC / IELTS result for Non-NES (if any)
- Appropriate references from a current and previous employer (to be considered for salary increment)