|Navaminda Kasatriyadhiraj Royal Air Force Academy|
|At least ฿800 / hour (part time)|
Part-time English Instructors
PostedCall for Candidates
Part-Time English Instructors
The Humanities Department under the Academic Faculty of Navaminda Kasatriyadhiraj Royal Air Force Academy is looking for two hourly-paid English instructors who will be working any time between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays. Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any related field of the English language (TEFL, TESOL, ELT) or Bachelor’s degree or higher in other fields
- At least 3 years of English teaching experience (must be able to present a letter of recommendation from previous organization)
- A TEFL/ TESOL/ ELT certification in lieu of a degree in teaching English
- Native English speakers/ English speakers from countries that speak English as a second/ official language
- Aged between 25-65 years
- Has proper conduct expected of a teacher
- A resume
- A recent passport-sized photo
- A copy of completed transcript
- A copy of a valid passport with a Thai Visa and current work permit
- Copies of related teaching certificates (optional)
4. Application Procedure
- Submit documents to email@example.com from January 6 to January 31, 2020
- Take the written examination, give a teaching demonstration and fulfill other evaluation-related tasks between February 11 to February 14, 2020
- Examination results will be announced on February 19, 2020.
- For more information, please contact Flying Officer Poontarik Deecharoen on telephone number 02 534 3661 or mobile phone number 082 155 4966 during office hours, Mondays – Fridays, 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified to take further evaluation tests.
- Teaching loads will be at least 6 hours per week at the rate of 800 Baht per hour.
- We do not offer documents concerning visa and work permit applications.