|Assumption College Samut Prakarn|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary Mathematics & Science Teachers for January Start
PostedAssumption College Samut Prakarn (ACSP) is seeking expressions of interest from suitable candidates to teach Mathematics and Science to upper secondary students in our well-established English Program.
We may also require an English - Reading/Writing teacher for upper primary school students in the new year.
ACSP is located on the south-east edge of Bangkok, 2.5 kilometres from Samrong BTS Station. While our entire school educates over 4,000 students, there are 700 girls and boys enrolled in our English Program (EP) from Year 1- Year 12. Although we are a big school, it is our administrators’ priority to maintain a friendly environment where students love to learn and teachers enjoy working.
POSITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS DETAILS:
1) The start date for all of the positions is 2nd January 2020 (slightly negotiable).
2) All appointments will be until March 2021 (approximately 14 months)
3) Applicants must have completed a degree related to the subject that they are employed to teach. Preference will be given to applicants who have completed an education degree and/or TEFL training.
4) Applicants who have recent teaching experience in Thailand (or abroad), experience with Cambridge Curriculum and a current 5-year teaching license are encouraged to apply.
5) While we will consider applicants from around the world, due to the expectations of our students’ parents, preference will be given to native speakers.
6) Details of current positions below:
- Mathematics – General (M 4-6)
- Mathematics – Business, Accounting and General (M 2-5)
- Science 1 - Biology (M 3-6)
- Science 2 - Physics (M 3-6)
7) As all ACSP-EP students have an iPad, teachers must be familiar with Apple products and able to confidently integrate iPads into their lessons.
8) All EP teachers are required to teach a maximum of 22 periods/week (approximately 18 hours).
9) Class sizes are a maximum of 30 students for all Year Levels, although some classes are smaller.
10) Successful applicants will receive an initial salary of up to 53,000 baht/month, health insurance and approximately six weeks paid holiday/year (in addition to Thai holidays).
11) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject should state the preferred teaching position (for example, ‘Mathematics – General (M 4-6)'.
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name, job title, current place of employment and email contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your passport’s photo page
- We will send additional information to applicants who are shortlisted for available positions only.
- Interviews: all interviews will be done by Skype regardless of the applicant’s location. Local applicants may be invited to look at the school campus later in the application process.
12) For further information about our school please look at our website -