|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Elementary Grade 3 and 4 Teacher
PostedElementary PYP Grade 3 and 4 (Combined) teacher required for January 2020 (initial 6-month contract)
The Canadian International School of Thailand is seeking an all subjects (Language/literacy, Maths, Science, Social Studies, crafts) classroom teacher for a small combined class of Grade 3 and Grade 4 students starting January 2020.
The school is in its second year of IB PYP candidacy so the ability to write unit plans incorporating themes, skills and ultimately produce curriculum documents is essential. Only candidates with education degrees and home country teaching license or NQT designation can be considered for this position at this time of the IB PYP work at the school.
The successful candidate would:
• Be a native English speaker with a good command of written and spoken English
• Have an education degree or degrees
• Hold a teaching license or certification from their home country
• Have at least two years experience teaching IB PYP, preferably most recently
• Have experience of teaching grades 3 -5
• Be prepared to work in a professional collaborative environment and extend their professional knowledge of pedagogy and learning strategies
• Understand and respond to the needs of ESL learners within the IB PYP context with differentiated tasks and assessments
• Welcome evaluation and feedback as part of the professional development process
We are growing, come grow with us!
Salary starts from 70,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are a fully qualified experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume including 2 references.
**More detail job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 097 – 147 - 9801 (Human Resources)