|Born Leaders - Early Learners' Development by Ajarn Aum|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
British Native Speaking Teachers
PostedJob Title: English Teacher
Location: Born Leaders School at Central Bangna Shopping Mall (Bangkok)
We are looking for a flexible teacher, able to enjoy an invigorating mix of teaching styles.
We have a full time vacancy teaching post at this prestigious school. We are seeking a young at heart, enthusiastic teacher to join our highly successful team of instructors to teach low level English at:
Born Leaders early learners at Born Leaders.
Only the best candidates will be successful and we will reward that success with higher than average earnings, an excellent benefits package, and a satisfying, exciting job in an inspiring and supportive work environment.
Perfect Angels by Ajarn Aum is our headquarters located in Sutthisan area and has been operational for 10 years.
Born Leaders by Ajarn Aum is a Language and Early-Learning Development School for children from 6 months –16 years old, and our second branch of Born Leaders School at Central Bangna Shopping Mall opened just over a year ago. You will be teaching young learners our unique and contemporary syllabus, starting from very young students aged 6 months +, up to high school age in very small classes with teaching assistants available.
You can learn more about us through born-leaders.com or via facebook.
You will be required to be available to teach. approximately 5 hours per day on weekends and 4 hours per day on weekdays. Students will study a pre-designed course. Successful candidates will be provided with an up to date schedule, curriculum, course guidance before and during training, plus workbooks and materials.
Above all we are looking for extremely flexible teachers who relish the challenge of a varied workload that will require you to be available to work at Central Bangna Shopping Mall (Bangkok). The right personality is far more important than other qualifications, so you must be able to:
• Monitor students and provide appropriate feedback to parents and staff
• Use your initiative and think laterally.
• Be passionate about teaching.
• Work effectively in a tight knit team.
You will be based at our Bangna school, but will be required to teach at Sutthisan at times.
- Youthful outlook, enthusiastic, and committed to a career in teaching.
- TEFL or CELTA qualified. A degree is an advantage, but we are happy to consider anyone with the right qualities.
- Minimum of a year's experience of teaching children, or newly qualified CELTA.
- Native British English speaker.
- Clear diction
- Open minded and culturally aware.
- Well groomed and professional appearance.
- Experience in teaching arts, craft, music and dancing not essential, but a definite advantage.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Minimum earnings of 50,000 Baht per month, and the potential to earn in excess of 70,000 Baht.
- Generous performance based bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Yearly pay review (dependent on performance)
- International, challenging, and fun work environment
- Very convenient location in Central Bangna shopping mall
- Visa and Work Permit provided (full time only for degree holders)
- Initial part-time positions can progress to full time
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the above criteria, please send a cover letter stating: why you are interested in this position, and why you believe you are suitable for this position, along with an up to date resume including full details of work experience, education, your current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to HR@ajarnaum.com and CEO@ajarnaum.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.