|At least ฿68,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for Positions in China
Name: International Institution of Education (i2)
Cities with Branches: Chengdu, Mianyang, Luzhou, Changsha, NanNing, Guiyang, Liupanshui, Chongqing, Kunming, Xiamen, Qingdao, Guangzhou, Nanning, Shenzhen, Nanchang, Xi’an, Haikou, Zhengzhou, Wuhan
Job title: English Teacher;
1. You will teach for a maximum of 20 hours per week
2. You will have a five day workweek, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
3. Your classes will consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each;
4. Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
5. The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners
You will be provided with:
1. Professional training
2. Academic training
3. Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
4. Teaching materials and resources
5. Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
6. Part time opportunities for additional income
SALARY & BENEFITS
Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
1. Contract completion bonus：up 15000 RMB
2. Bonus for new teachers: 5000/8000RMB
3. Overtime pay
4. Quarterly bonus
5. Bonus for enrollment ：new student 1000RMB
1. Housing allowance；2000+ RMB/month
2. Flight allowance；6000 RMB
3. Sign-in allowance；6000 RMB
Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
Medical & accident insurance;
Opportunities for promotion;
Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
Housing allowance for children,
Local education allowance for children,
1.Native English speaker only;
2.Bachelor’s or above;
3.TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred;
Phone: +86 18844765698
Please note which website, thanks.