|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Secondary Maths, Science & Social Studies Teachers
PostedAssumption College Samut Prakarn (ACSP) is located on the south-east edge of Bangkok, 2.5 kilometres from Samrong BTS Station. While our entire school educates over 4,000 students, there are 700 girls and boys enrolled in our English Program from Year 1- Year 12. Although we are a big school, it is our administrators’ priority to maintain a friendly environment where students love to learn and teachers enjoy working.
POSITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS DETAILS:
1) This is the first time we have advertised these positions. While the start dates can be negotiated slightly, it is preferable if applicants are able to commence work in the very near future.
2) All appointments will initially be until March 2020. If both parties agree, contracts will be extended for an additional 12 months (until March 2021).
3) Applicants must have completed a degree related to the subject that they are employed to teach. Preference will be given to applicants who have completed an education degree and/or TEFL training.
4) Applicants who have recent teaching experience in Thailand (or abroad), experience with Cambridge Curriculum and a current 5-year teaching license are encouraged to apply.
5) While we will consider applicants from around the world, due to the expectations of our students’ parents, preference will be given to native speakers.
6) Details of current positions below:
- Mathematics (Years 7-9)
- Science (Years 7-9)
- Social Studies (Years 7-12)
- English Reading/Writing support (combination of Primary and Secondary classes)
7) All EP teachers are required to teach a maximum of 22 periods/week (approximately 18 hours).
8) Class sizes are a maximum of 30 students for all Year Levels, although some classes are smaller.
9) Successful applicants will receive an initial salary of up to 53,000 baht/month, health insurance and approximately six weeks paid holiday/year (in addition to Thai holidays).
10) APPLICATION AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject should state the preferred teaching position (for example, ‘Year 7-9 Science’).
ii) A short introductory email
iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name, job title, current place of employment and email contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your passport’s photo page
- We will send additional information to applicants who are shortlisted for available positions only.
- Interviews: all interviews will be done by Skype regardless of the applicant’s location. Local applicants may be invited to look at the school campus later in the application process.
11) For further information about our school please look at our website -
*** We accept applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***