|EFL Chiang Mai|
|At least ฿380 / hour (part time)|
EFL Teachers for 15-Day English Camp in Chiang Mai
PostedWe are looking for 25 EFL teachers for a short English 'camp' in Chiang Mai this coming January 2020.
1. Dates: Monday, Jan 13th - Friday, 31st (no classes on Saturday and Sunday).
2. Teaching Hours: 10:00am to 12:00 pm (except the first day when the introduction starts at 9:00am).
3. Excursion Supervision Hours: 12:00-16:00 pm (2 teachers per day are needed to supervising the students)
4. Teaching Location: Near Central Festival Mall.
5. Age range of students: 8 - 14 years old.
6. Size of class: 1 student, 1 teacher with guardians and our school staff in, or near, the apartment.
6. Method of instruction: PowerPoints prepared by us and delivered via the teacher's LapTop computer (teachers need to bring their Lap Top to each class).
1. Reliable, Enthusiasm, and flexibility.
2. Teachers will need to bring their LapTop as classes will be conducted via PowerPoint presentations.
3. Ideally, teachers should have some EFL teaching experience and/or an onsite TEFL certificate.
4. Teachers should be at least 20 but there's no upper age limit.
5. Native and non-native teachers can apply.
6. A degree isn't a requirement.
7. Dress code: formal shoes, formal trousers/skirts and formal tops. No sports shoes, jeans, cargo pants, sandals, t-shirts, Fred Perry/polo shirts etc.
1. The private teaching work is paid at 380 THB/hour. The supervising work for excursion is 300 THB/hour.
2. For 15-day teaching, the payment is 3,800-4,180 THB/week or 11,780 THB/15-day camp
3. For excursion supervising hours, the payment is 6,000 THB/week or 18,000 THB/15-Day
Teachers will be paid cash, without deductions, in our language school by Feb 7th,2020.
As this is a short course, non-immigrant B visa and work permit support isn't available.
There will be a short orientation meeting before Jan 6th, 2020. This will be unpaid.
Please forward your application email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach your CV, with contact details, and a recent photo.
Write "15-Day English Camp in Chiang Mai" in the subject bar of your email.