|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
Grade 1-4 Maths / Science Teacher for Immediate Start
PostedPatai Udom Suksa School IMMEDIATE start position for native-English speaking teacher.
1. Maths/Science G1-4
Text book and activity-based curriculum for G1-4. Lesson plans from previous school year are available and full support is provided by colleagues and HOD.
Interviewing will take place at the school or via Skype. This will be a 12 month contract.
The salary is 45,000b per month (12 month contract). Teachers signing a consecutive contract will receive an annual bonus of 45,000b.
The successful applicant will join an existing team of 30+ NES teachers at an expanding IP section at a well known private Thai school, Patai Udom Suksa. The school is located approximately 30 minutes from Mo Chit BTS/Chatuchak MRT near Viphawadirangsit soi 66 and the majority of teachers live at a local condominium, Regent Home 15, paying 6500-7000THB. There are some other apartments in the area ranging from 4700-5000THB. We do not employ the services of an agent and teachers are employed by the school directly.
The majority of our positions are 18 weekly periods of 50 minutes however the maximum teaching is 22. Teachers must be on the school premises from 07:45-16.00 Monday to Friday.
All teachers are responsible to their individual HODs and applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree, in a relevant field for each position, an ESL qualification and a minimum of 1 years' teaching experience.
We expect our teachers to;
• encourage high standards in all aspects of school life
• contribute to the effective and efficient management of the school
• promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive
• support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees
• encourage consultation and discussion
We are looking for individuals with a positive and professional work ethic, who are open-minded and flexible as well as being sincerely dedicated to the best interests of our students’ education and personal development.
We also provide;
• Documents for obtaining the required visa
• Work Permit
- Medical Insurance
- Paid school holidays
- Visa support and work permit
- Professional Development
- FREE school places for dependents (KG/Primary)
- Extra after school classes at an additional rate
- An excellent working environment with full support and international teaching materials.
Please send your CV, a covering letter and recent photo, to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that walk in applicants WILL NOT be accepted for security reasons. ALL applicants who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted for an interview.