|Denla Primary School|
|At least ฿23,000 / month (full time)|
PostedDenla Primary School (DLPS) is an extended program operated under Denla School, a well-known kindergarten school for its excellent education provision. The DLPS is established to serve the mission of Thailand which is still in need of professionals in the STEM areas who are able to speak English and Chinese fluently to increase the country’s competitiveness in the global stage.
• Support the school’s Philosophy and Objectives
• Work closely with the homeroom teacher and Subject Teacher to monitor the class schedule.
• Work with other professionals in meeting the needs of students
• Prepare resources, materials and equipment for activities or requested by the homeroom teacher
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
• Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
• Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
• Help lead teachers to create lesson plans.
• Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
• Attend the meeting, training, development sessions, parent conferences and events.
• Any other duties consistent with the position of Teacher Assistant
• Female teachers preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred. (a B.A. major in English/ Cognitive Psychology/ Society or equivalent)
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a teaching assistant or similar role in Thailand, preferably in a private school setting. Have experience working with a similar age group.
• Fluency in English – we accept non-native English applicants but potential candidates should be able to write and speak English fluently, with clear enunciation and a good accent to be qualified as a teacher assistant.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Acquire professional thinking, possess a positive working attitude, an open-mind to accept constructive suggestions and care about students’ learning and well being.
• Be self-starters; the applicants should be self-motivated and enjoy working in a small team setting.
• Able to work full time in Nonthaburi (8 Nakorn Inn Road, near Rama 5 Market. From either 7:00-16:00 hrs, Monday to Friday.
• Equipped with good basic computer skills; able to use Microsoft Words, Excel.
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
Career Level: Entry Level
Yr(s) of Exp: 2 years
Location: Rama V
Salary: Salary negotiable
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent