|At least ฿19,000 / month (full time)|
Female Non-NES Homeroom Teacher for Pre-Kindergarten
PostedSuratsawadee school is looking for full-time Non-Native English Speaker teacher.
The school is rapidly growing (2 times bigger within 2 years). Due to an increasing number of students, we are expanding our bilingual classes and looking for new teachers to join the foreign language department. All team members including management team are young, enthusiastic and positive thinking.
Suratsawadee school located in KhonKaen City just 2 minutes from KhonKaen Airport, 7 minutes from Central Plaza Shopping mall. KhonKaen has known as a major hub of education, transport, and commerce of the Northeast region.
- Bachelor's degree
- Non-Native English Speaker
- Be positive thinking, enthusiastic and able to work as a team.
- Be passionate about teaching and child development.
- Homeroom teacher for a bilingual class of kindergarten 1-3 or pre-kindergarten (age 2-5).
- Teaching Phonics, Math, Arts, conversation and other related activities.
- Teach with fun and play-based curriculum alongside the Able English Program and Origo math education program.
- Prepare lesson plans, Progress reports, and Teaching material.
- Assisting class with Thai colleague.
- Do assigned duties (the school’s duties).
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:30-17:00 during the opening semester and 8:30-16:00 during school holiday.
- 12-month salary. (1-year contract)
- Salary increase depending on performance. (shorter than yearly)
- Yearly bonus.
- Visa and work permit processed and paid by the school.
- Being part of an expanding school with a growing salary and growing career path.
- 2 weeks holiday with paid during school holiday, 12 business leave and other Thai public holiday.
- 400 THB/student monthly tuition fees paid as an extra on top of salary. (amount of students depending on the performance of teaching)
- Initial monthly salary is 19,000THB.
As a lead teacher in your classroom, you bring energy, fun, caring disposition and follow the curriculum in place. You will have your own classroom to personalize and decorate with students creations creating an engaging environment the students feel comfortable and thrive in.
Classroom materials provided to aid your own ideas and imagination. Story-telling and singing is a staple through the week along with lots of laughs as we learn.
Interviews will be held ASAP and the position will ideally start between Oct. 15-20, 2019.
Further information can be obtained by emailing SD.SCHOOL.firstname.lastname@example.org