|Seeh Phinong International Kindergarten|
|At least ฿17,000 / month (full time)|
Day Care Teacher
PostedSP Day Care is looking for a Day Care teacher to run and look after our Day Care service. We are looking for a responsible person who enjoys working with young children of varying ages, is very organised and can work on their own with a Day Care Assistant. This position is for Immediate start.
Day Care Teacher Job responsibilities:
• Looking after children between the ages on 1 - 4 years old. (On occasion you might get one or two of our older kindergarten children up to age 6 if need parents need extra care).
• Following the day care routine and creating fun, educational and creative crafts, games and lessons. Speaking in English to the children and helping them to practice their letters and numbers.
• Helping with their basic needs -eating their lunches, nap time, going to the toilet and diaper changing, health and hygiene etc.
• Playing with the children outside. - including art, messy play, in the sand pit, water play etc.
• Communicate daily with the Head of the International Section about all Day Care matters and administration.
What we are looking for our Day Care Teacher:
• Patience – Be able to stay calm and show compassion to children.
• Creativity – Able to create fun and engaging activities.
• Positive Energy - Be a good cheerful role model for the children.
• Good Organisational Skills – Organise the schedule, communication with parents and staff, Keep the Rooms organised etc.
• Time Keeping and Admin Skills - Be punctual for work, manage your work-load and keep Day Care records and Facebook up to date.
At least 1 years experience working with children and speaks English fluently is necessary.
20 Paid Holiday Days per year
Thai Public Holidays
Visa (Non-Thai national)
Starting Salary is 17,000 – 19,000 Baht, and is negotiable depending on experience. Immediate start.
If you think you would be be suitable for this role, please email the attached email address.