|Assumption College Bangrak|
|At least ฿75,000 / month (full time)|
High School Teachers
PostedHigh School Teachers Wanted
The English Program of Assumption College, established in 2002, is a program of excellence based within the Assumption College Secondary (Mathayom) section, Bangrak. Assumption College was founded in 1885. We are recruiting in the subject area of:
1. Science Teacher
- Native English Speaker.
- Education certification (B.Ed. or PGCE preferred).
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree holder in education, mathematics or related field
- A strong background in biology is preferred
- At least (1) one year of teaching experience and be fully aware of Thai school culture
- Experience in teaching ESL students would be an advantage.
- Fully computer literate: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, file-sharing programs, etc.
- Able and willing to teach all levels from grade 7 to 12
Assumption College may have more openings later in the academic year. If you are an experienced teacher and interested in working at the school, feel free to send your resume to the E-mail address below and we will contact you if a position becomes available.
The starting salary package is 75,000 baht per month (before tax), plus other benefits.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and a subject specialty test.
Thai language knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
Interested and qualified candidates may send their resume, transcripts and copy of degree with a recent photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position for which you are applying and include the contact details of professional references that can be contacted immediately.
English Program of Assumption College
26 Charoen Krung 40
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand