|Suan Dusit University|
|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
1. Male or Female
2. Native English speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, or USA
3. Bachelor’s degree in TESOL, TEFL, English, Journalism, Communication Arts, Education, or related fields preferred
4. Experience in English teaching and/or editing/proofreading preferred
5. A good understanding of Microsoft Office Program
6. TOEIC Score (min. 900)
1. Primary duties are teaching English (using computer-assisted program or blended-learning methods), designing courses and preparing materials.
2. A successful candidate is expected to edit and proofread abstracts, articles, and other documents.
3. A successful candidate may be asked to engage in a variety of other tasks, such as hosting conferences, voice-recording, attending to guests of the University, etc.
4. The position may call for occasional late afternoon and weekend work (with appropriate reimbursement).
1. Full-time employment (1-year minimum contact)
2. Visa and work permit assistance
3. Social security fund
4. Ten days annual leave (with paid vacation)
This is a unique opportunity for a foreigner that prefers an office environment or someone looking to round out their resume. The office is located at Suan Dusit University main campus (No.295 Nakhon Ratchasima Road, Dusit, Bangkok, 10300)
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter to
The Institute of Language, Art and Culture of Suan Dusit University
Phone : 02-2445260-2 (cc. Ms. Walaiporn)
Email : email@example.com