|Denla Internation Programme|
|At least ฿23,000 / month (full time)|
PostedTeacher Assistant Responsibilities:
• Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule.
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on field excursions.
• Collaborate with lead teachers to recognize issues students are facing and recommend solutions.
• Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
• Help lead teachers to create lesson plans.
• Comply with state, school, and class rules and regulations.
• Attend all training classes, parent conferences, events, and meetings.
Teacher Assistant Requirements:
• Female teachers preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred. (a B.A. major in English/ Cognitive Psychology/ Society or equivalent)
• A minimum of 1 year experience as a teaching assistant or similar role in Thailand, preferably in a private school setting. Have experience working with a similar age group.
• Fluency in English – we accept non-native English applicants but potential candidates should be able to write and speak English fluently, with clear enunciation and a good accent to be qualified as a teacher assistant.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Acquire professional thinking, possess a positive working attitude, an open-mind to accept constructive suggestions and care about students’ learning and well being.
• Be self-starters; the applicants should be self-motivated and enjoy working in a small team setting.
• Able to work full time in Nonthaburi (8 Nakorn Inn Road, near Rama 5 Market. From either 7:00-16:00 hrs or 8:00-17:00 hrs, Monday to Friday.
• Posses a valid non-b visa to cover this teaching period if you are not a Thai citizen (or the school will provide an employment letter for the successful foreign applicants.
• Equipped with good basic computer skills; able to use Microsoft Words, Excel.
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
• This job requires the initial 3 months working under probation term.