|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES Primary Grade English Teacher
PostedFull Time Teaching position for a Private K1 to P6 School in Samut Sakhon.
Start Date now.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Primary Grade Teacher to join a Private School in Samut Sakhon.
The successful candidate will be joining a strong, hard-working team which is committed to achieving excellence and in which a creative approach to teaching and learning in English is strongly encouraged.
We are ambitious for our students and we are seeking to appoint teachers who can bring the right blend of flexibility, commitment, energy and vision to our school.
38,000฿ to 42,000฿ (depending on experience)
The candidate should exhibit the following characteristics:
• A deep caring about students and commitment to the teaching profession and ethics
• A demonstrated cultural understanding and respect and a desire to live and work in Thailand
• A sense of adventure and an interest in contributing to the success of our client schools and students
• A well balanced, flexible and adaptable nature
• A good role model for students and colleagues, demonstrating high personal standards at all times
• Professionalism at school as fitting for a teacher at an academically oriented private school in Thailand
• Be able to plan, organizing and preparing classes, including developing detailed lesson plans
Innovative and receptive to new ideas and opportunities for professional development
• Develop learning materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject from an Accredited University
• ESL qualification: TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (min. 120 hrs of in class training)
• Minimum of 1 year teaching experience in Asia is preferred
The benefits of working with us are self-explanatory. You get to live and work in 'Beautiful Thailand' while teaching some of the best kids in the world, plus.....
• Monday to Friday work week with around 20 teaching periods per week
• 12-month renewable contract with a salary increase (renewal of contract and increase is subject to yearly performance)
• End of contract bonus
• Non B visa extension and Work Permit supplied by the school
• 20 days' (paid) holiday per year, with an additional 13 (paid) public holidays
School Location and Accommodation
The school in located in Samut Sakhon and is actually near to Rama 2 road, so not far from Bangkok. We will be able to assist in helping you look for suitable accommodation if requited.
How to apply
We are looking for Native Speakers of English only, however we will consider Teachers from the EU with a TOEIC score of 800+. If this position is of interest to you, then please quote the IPA2 on the subject line, then email the following documents to Human Resources at email@example.com
1. Cover letter and CV
2. Copy of university degree/transcripts and ESL certificates
3. Copy of the photo page in your passport 4. Copy of TOEIC score if you are from the EU/South Africa.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. If you are contacted for an interview, please make sure you bring the originals of the above documents, also you must be in Thailand to be considered as a teaching demonstration is also required. Interviews will be held at our main office in central Bangkok or at the school in Samut Sakhon.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.