|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
ESL Teachers (Native or Non-Native)
PostedA reputable private school near Bangkapi area is looking for foreign ESL teachers (native or non-native) who:
1) must be an experienced (at least 1 year) and a reliable teacher,
2) must hold a degree (preferably Education or English-related),
3) could teach various levels,
4) could work well with employment terms, and
5) could immediately be available for a face-to-face interview and teaching
demonstration--when finally shortlisted.
No walk-in applicants will be entertained.
Any applicant must initially forward (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
a) a cover letter and CV (with Thai contact number/s and picture),
b) degree, job and other related papers (TOEIC, TOEFL, etc), and
c) passport info page (with pic) and/or current visa page.
Kindly take note of the base salary for this position, i.e. 20,000-25,000 baht. (It varies according to some requirements set forth by the school administration.)
Further information could be made available upon receipt of the preliminary requirement/s herein mentioned.
("Education is not filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire." –W. B. Yeats)