|Kensington Learning Space|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
My Gym (Thailand) Head Coach
PostedMy Gym is currently hiring a children’s fitness Head Coach. We are seeking an energetic and athletic individual with a sincere love of children and fitness. Those with backgrounds in sports, karate/martial arts, gymnastics, general fitness, etc. typically do very well at My Gym. It is also a very rewarding one because the award-winning My Gym Program helps children develop physically, cognitively and emotionally as they build confidence and self-esteem.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching indoor Gym classes for children from 6 months to 11 years old
• Responsible for the daily operations of a My Gym center
• Manage and support teaching staff and promote their professional development.
• Interview, hire, and train new staff members, ensuring they meet all policies and legal requirements.
• Manage teaching staff and timetables, develop curriculum in coordination with teachers
• Communicate and meet with parents regarding their children and the center’s policies.
• Sincere love of children
• Smile and have fun during the entire shift. Assure that the last student gets the same enthusiasm as the first student.
• Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
• At least 1 year of the managerial role
• Experience working with children
• High energy and hustle
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Clean background check
o Ability to work 38 hours per week, including weekends
o Highly energetic
o Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
o Experience working with children
o Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
o Effective leadership and motivational skills
o Effective time management
Classes will run on a Saturday and Sunday with the school closed on a Monday. Our class will occur on a 4 term cycle. Our KLS working calendar can be discussed in more detail during the interview process. Working days is 5 days per week (3 weekdays plus Saturday and Sunday). Total hours of working is 38 hours per week.
Remuneration: The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits based on their experience and qualifications. This will include:
● 3 Years Contract with mutually extension
● MY Gym training and certified in the USA for 3 weeks
● Competitive salary (THB 40,000 -THB 45,000) dependent on experience and qualification
● Free Lunch provided during working days
● Medical insurance
● 30 days paid holiday
● Visa and Work permit is accommodated and funding
● Ongoing professional development.
Think you’re what we’re looking for?
Send us your resume, and, if you really want to stand out from the crowd, also attach a short bio or link to yourself on video and answer the following questions:
o Why do you think you’re a good fit for My Gym?
o What is your background in theatre, gymnastics, or athletics?
o What are some of your achievements, interests, hobbies, skills, or talents?
We treat our employees like family and really try to go out of our way to ensure their longevity, success, and happiness.
If you’re interested in becoming part of something really special, please send application form to email@example.com We are excited to meet you!
Kensington Learning Space is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.
Note: * Employment terms and conditions to be agreed before accepting work abroad.
Location: located at the Kensington Learning Space (KLS), Ratchapruek Talingchan Bangkok