|Click English Network Language School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
NES and Non-NES Teachers (18-35K)
EFL English Native and Non Native Speaking Teachers
C.E.N. is looking for EFL English Native Speaking teachers for several positions within Bangkok area teaching English to grades 1 - 6 Kindergarden (Anunban) to 1 - 6 Primary (Phratom) and 1 - 6 high school (Mathayom)
Click English Networks is a private ESL school that focuses on developing students’ English-speaking skills. It’s been in the business for 14 years up to present. The successful candidates selected for the English teaching jobs will be assigned within Bangkok area and near towns on country’s bustling capital city. The teachers will instruct varied ability levels. We provide assistance for visa and work permit, annual bonus, job recognition, medical insurance, teacher's training with certificates and salary satisfaction for the qualified teachers. In addition to this we are also hiring qualified teachers for other locations in the Bangkok area teaching English, Mathematics, Science and Computers for primary and high school level students. Qualified teachers should ideally meet the following criteria:
1.Native English Speaking candidates who are from only the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. THE CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM ONLY THESE 6 COUNTRIES TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THE EFL TEACHING JOB POSITIONS, or
2. NON-NATIVE English Teachers who are from Asia or Europe
3. Ages 23 – 45 years old.
4. Graduate in a Bachelor’s degree in education majoring in English, Science, Maths, or graduated in any related fields.
5. Able to communicate very well in both oral and written speeches for English (Preferably with a TOEIC of 800 pts)
6. At least 6 months teaching experience in Thailand for teaching children and young adults; however, the candidates don’t have any teaching experiences in Thailand will still be acceptable and it doesn’t matter as long as the candidates are open-minded and are willing to learn the new concept of teaching strategy. Our management team members have had long life-time experiences in teaching, which they are willing to assist you for the teaching job training and we will definitely giving you the full supports and solutions for all the problems that you have encountered. We will guide you all the steps to become the good English teachers in Thailand. For the lesson plans and the materials, C.E.N. is equipped with the readiness – to-teach materials, which the candidates will find that teaching English in Thailand is so easy to handle.
7. Having TEFL Certification (ideally, Cambridge RSA or Trinity TESOL) is preferable.
8. Have a dynamic and lively way of teaching in a professional level.
9. Patient, Punctual, and Professional.
10. Having the teaching license is an advantage (Optional) Qualified candidates are entitled to receive the remuneration package as follows:
11. Compensation: The monthly salary starts from 35,000++ baht up for native speakers and 18,000++ baht up for non-native speakers, depending on the teaching experiences and qualifications. Extra teaching hours during the weekends are also available. Not only do we have the instructor-led-training class in the classroom, but we will also offer an extra-income for our teachers by implementing the online training, which will be beneficial for the teachers to gain more income. This on-line is the upcoming trend for the new learning approach. C.E.N. has possessed the advanced software program which will not only be the effective tools for learning English but also supplying the workbook, full materials supports for our teachers as well.
12. Documents for working visa, work permit and teaching license will be provided by the employer. Possibility of getting the medical insurance based upon the agreement.
13. Bonus will be awarded if the candidate successfully completes the contract.
14. We give also give travel incentive for 2 nights and 3 days in most prestigious island destination in Thailand for those teachers who will complete the contract and re-hired by the school for another one year contract.
15. If you are sure you meet the above qualifications, please feel free to contact us at our email at email@example.com and provide the following documentation. We can interview through Skype, wechat, Whatapps, whatever applications you are more convenient on.
16. Covering letter, recent photos, degree, diplomas, passport with updated visa, and detailed CV (resume)
17. C.E.N. will provide the extra service to pick-up our teachers from the airport and supply the accommodation for our teachers before the schools open.
18. Most of our schools will start on May 1st onward, which the candidates will need to be resided in Thailand by 1st week of May onwards Only interested candidates will be contacted for scheduling interviews and will look forward to job employment.
Remark: Please send all your confidential documents to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you really have more inquiries to ask, pls call 02-212-7037 and ask for Mr. Ano, Mr. Eugene or Mrs. Lek for further information. Kindly fill up the online application form at the link provided below as well: