|At least ฿65,000 / month (full time)|
Physics Teacher AS level : Year 10 – 13 (M3– M6)
PostedIGCSE and As level Physics Teacher
Year 10 – 13 (M3– M6)
• Hold at least a bachelor degree in physics or science, a full Thai teacher’s license, PGCE certificate or similar.
• Must have knowledge of Cambridge curriculum.
• Must have one year of teaching Physics in middle or high school.
• Experience in teaching IGCSE/As level Physics is an advantage.
• Expat teacher and fluent in English.
• Salary: at least 65K-75K Baht per month
• Full Scholarship for Children Nursery to Year 13.
• Health Insurance
• Provident Fund
• One month free accommodation on arrival (travelling from abroad)
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
Applications should include: Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and interests, and a brief statement stating your philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo. Two references, salary expected, including email addresses and phone numbers.
Candidates may apply in person or email their application letter to:
For more information regarding SBS, please visit our website at www.sbs.ac.th