|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Early Years Teacher for Immediate Start
PostedEarly years teacher for immediate start
We are an expanding young school looking for teachers who will excite and engage our youngest students!
Canadian International School of Thailand is seeking motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. The school is in the candidacy stage of IB Primary Years Programme so this is an opportunity to expand professional knowledge and skills within a young international school setting.
The following full-time teaching position is available:
• Pre-Kindergarten classroom teacher
• Must be a native English speaker hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a recognized qualification in Education; BEd, PGCE, GDipEd, or equivalent from an accredited university. Early Years specialization is preferred.
• Must have at least two years of classroom experience
• In addition, EAL qualification/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage though IB training will be provided.
Salary starts from 70,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are a fully qualified experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume including 2 references.
** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 097 – 147 - 9801 (Human Resources)