|KidsFirst International Kindergarten|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
NES K2 Homeroom Teacher
PostedWe are currently looking for K2 Homeroom teachers. You can find details/pictures of our school at www.gokidsfirst.com.
Before applying please make sure you qualify ALL the following criteria:
1. MUST be an UK, New Zealand, Canada, USA, or South African national.
2. MUST have a bachelor degree, an education degree is a plus. Short term courses (TEFL
and other short term certifications) are not accepted.
3. Must have 2 years or more of experience in a kindergarten school. Please note that
private tutoring or babysitting does not qualify as acceptable experiences.
Qualified candidates will be called in for an interview followed by a demo. (Demo could be arranged in another date)
We do not accept Skype Interviews or candidates that's not in Thailand.
Please be informed that all mails from candidates who do not satisfy the any of the criteria above will be ignored.
1. Campus located in Rama 9, next to Central Rama 9 and Fortune Town. Couple of condos
nearby and walking distance from MRT.
2. 14 Minimum paid public holidays in addition to summer holidays, winter holidays,
midterm break and Songkran break.
3. Contract Completion Bonus
4. Extra Compensation for teaching after school activities
5. Teacher training program
6. Work permit and Visa provided. (conditions may vary)
1. Work Hours from Monday - Friday, 8:20 - 16:00. 4 mandatory Saturdays (8:20 - 12:30)
2. Must be with students at all times, (except for non-core subjects like art, music, etc). Up
to 26 periods per week ( 40 minutes each period)
3. Homeroom teachers are required to take care of all aspects of the class in addition to the
their student's academics. These would include class discipline, communicating with
parents via class dojo, posting pictures, and being active in special events like Halloween
and Christmas shows.
Teachers must be active in creating lesson plans and eagerly wants to improve him/herself. We are looking for passionate teachers to grow with us! We are rapidly expanding and would like candidates seeking self improvement/growth opportunities :)
If interested and qualified, please share your resume at
Your resume MUST include:
1. A picture id
2. Your nationality passport
3. Your bachelor education degree
4. Related Experiences
5. Pictures/Videos of you teaching is a plus
Thank you !!
KidsFirst International Kindergarten