|Chiang Mai Rajabhat University|
|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
English Language Lecturer
PostedDepartment of Western Languages (Chiang Mai Rajabhat University) Now Hiring
The Department of Western Languages at Chiang Mai Rajabhat University (CMRU) is recruiting candidates with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree for full-time teaching positions to start in October of 2019.
Instructors are responsible for teaching an array of topics in English Studies, Business English and English in Education. The Department is therefore seeking prospective candidates with background and teaching experience in:
English Studies; Business Administration; International Business Communication; Applied Linguistics; English as Second Language; American Literature, TESOL, etc.
- Applicants must be NATIVE English Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor or Masters from an accredited University
- Candidates must exhibit at least one year of teaching experience in one or more areas mentioned above
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- Compensation: 25,000-35,000 THB/ Month based on at least 15 hours of teaching time per week
- Assistance with visa & work permit is provided
- Health insurance is provided through National Medical Scheme
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Candidates Shortlisted by: September 10, 2019
Interviews/Demos: To be announced
Start Day: October 2019
For an initial assessment, please forward scanned copies of your resume (with a recent picture attached), passport, degree(s) & credentials, transcripts and teaching certificates to the Department of Western Languages at firstname.lastname@example.org Original documents are required at the time of the interview).
Upon approval, candidates will be invited to submit, in person, their formal application and required documents to the Human Resources Department (HR) at CMRU.
• Employment application (To be supplied by the HR Department at CMRU)
• Resume with a recent picture attached
• Original & Copy of passport
• Original & Copy of degree(s)
• Original & Copy of transcripts
• Original & Copy of teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL), if available
Additional documents required upon submitting application to the HR Department:
• Health Certificate from Thai-Government Hospital
• Application fee of 300-400 Baht (BA / Master’s)
• 3 Passport size pictures
• Letter of referral
We would like to thank you for your interest in joining our progressive Department at Chiang Mai Rajabhat University. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.