|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
NES Teachers for Immediate Start
PostedNES Positions for Immediate Start
SIAM Computer & Language School are hiring for our last few remaining positions – all positions are immediate start with interviews this week and next week. Interviews will continue until positions are filled. Remaining positions are in central Bangkok and suburbs.
We are seeking to add enthusiastic NES teachers to our existing team with positions available in the following areas of the city:
• Rom Klao Rd 17 – One English language teaching position – (Mattayon level) Air conditioning and multimedia options – Aug 13 start.
• Tiwanon Rd (Cheangwattana end) - Two English language teaching positions (kindergarten) large school with a team of over 20 staff – immediate start
• New English language teaching position at centrally located all girls’ mattayom school – Immediate start
• Centrally located all boys’ school near Wat Arun – One mattayom English language teaching position available – immediate start
• Upcoming English language teaching positions in Samutprakan (mattayom levels) From Aug 13
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a bonus
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• Some understanding of Thai culture (ideally)
• The ability / willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 23 and 55 (client specified)
• Be a native speaker of English (or near native speaker from Europe or the Americas)
• **immediate start potential**
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages
• Completion of assignment and performance bonuses
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to start working immediately, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com.
Shortlisted candidates meeting our review criteria will be contacted directly by email only for prompt interview appointment.