|Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Rangsit|
|At least ฿21,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Non-Native English Speaker Teachers
PostedBeaconhouse Yamsaard School Rangsit is looking for Early Years and English Academic Coordinator.
* Qualified non-native English speaker
* Bachelor in Education (major in English)
* Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education
* Proficient in both written and spoken English
* 1-year experience in teaching at the Kindergarten and Primary level, Bachelor’s degree, and familiarity with student-centered, 21st-century skills-based learning and project-based learning.
- Experience working in a bilingual environment.
- A commitment to staying in Thailand and getting to know the Thai culture.
- With free accommodation.
- Paid Holidays
- Assistance with the visa process and full-payment for Non-B Year Visa.
- Medical insurance
- Additional holiday days for Thai holidays, and Songkran.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements and are interested in the position, please send your resume to any of the following emails:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org