|Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time English Language Instructors
PostedLanguage Institute of Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University is seeking 1 native English speaker and 1 ASEAN Language Instructors (Vietnamese) to teach General English subjects, short English courses and native language for university students.
1) 1 native English speaking instructor
2) 1 ASEAN instructor (Vietnamese)
Place: Language Institute, Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University, Thailand (about 1-hour drive from Bangkok)
The qualifications are as follows:
1. For NES position - British, American, New Zealander, Australian and Canadian will be given the first priority.
2. For ASEAN position – Malaysian and Korean will be given first priority
3. Earn a Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or relevant fields
4. At least 1-year teaching experience
5. Strong curriculum management and teaching skills
6. Be professional and be able to adapt oneself to the new environment
7. Be able to teach in multi-level EFL classes
8. Have computer skills needed at work
9. Experience in organizing English camps would be an advantage.
10. For non-native English speakers, must be a proficient user of English language: TOEIC (600 or more) / TOEFL iBT (64 or more) / TOEFL IPT (510 or more) / TOEFL CBT (150 or more) / IELTS (5.5 or more) / CU-TEP (65 or more)
Please send the following application documents to Ajarn Pimnipohn (Pimnipohn@webmail.npru.ac.th):
2. a copy of valid passport
3. a copy of degree certificates
4. a copy of the official transcript
5. a copy of the English Proficiency Test (for non-native English speakers only)