|Rasami British International School|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Key Stage 2 Teacher
PostedSalary, benefits and other employment conditions and details will be discussed during interview.
Teaching and Learning:
- Provide clear planning for lessons and for sequences of lessons, which
maintain pace, motivation and challenge
- Make effective use of assessment information on pupils’ attainment and progress and in planning future lessons
- Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals,
establishing high expectations of behaviour and attainment, so that teaching objectives are met
- Monitor and intervene when teaching to ensure sound learning and discipline and maintain a safe environment in which pupils feel confident
- Use a variety of teaching and learning styles to keep all pupils engaged
- Evaluate your own teaching critically to improve effectiveness.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING:
- Have knowledge of and keep up-to-date with the British Curriculum
- Be aware of and promote British values as part of the curriculum and ethos of the school;
- Understand how pupils’ learning is affected by their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development
- Select and make good use of ICT skills of classroom and management support
- Be familiar with the Trust’s current systems and structures as outlined in policy documents, including Health and Safety and Child Protection Policies
- Understand and know how national and local comparative and school data including National Curriculum test data can be used to set clear targets for pupils’ achievement
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with professional colleagues and parents
- Participate in the Performance Management Cycle
- Participate as required in meetings with professional colleagues and parents in respect of duties and responsibilities of the post
- Take responsibility for your own professional development
- Be aware and mindful of all aspects of health and safety in relations to your duties
- Ensure that all Trust policies are properly implemented.
Assessment and Reporting:
- Assess and report each pupil’s progress systematically with reference to the school’s policy and practice, including the social progress of each child and use the results to inform future planning
- Mark and monitor class work and homework, in line with the school’s current practices
- To provide constructive feedback and set targets for future progress
- Provide reports on individual progress to middle/senior leaders and parents as required.
The job description may be amended at any appropriate time, following consultation between the Head and teacher, and will be reviewed annually. Priorities for the year will be negotiated and highlighted as appropriate.