|At least ฿75,000 / month (full time)|
IGCSE Mathematics Teacher AS Level for M4-M6
PostedSTART DATE: July 2019
CLOSING DATE: Until filled
Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University (SBS) is a leading bilingual school offering exceptional education to all of its students, from Early Learning to Year 13. We are a Cambridge International Examination Centre as well as an International Baccalaureate - Primary Years Programme School in Bangkok. We offer Cambridge IGCSE and AS/A levels as well at the O-Net Thai High School Diploma. SBS Bangkok invites qualified applicants to apply for the following position for immediate consideration:
IGCSE Mathematics Teacher AS level
for Year 11 – 13 (M4 – M6)
• Hold at least a bachelor degree of mathematics, a full Thai teacher’s license, PGCE certificate or similar.
• Must have at least one year of teaching mathematics in middle or high school.
• Expat teacher and fluent in English.
• Must be a motivated individual that is dedicated to teaching and improvement of educational standards.
• Must be competent in creating materials and communication activities that are engaging for young learners.
• Salary: at least 75,000-80,000 Baht per month
• Health Insurance
• Provident Fund
• One month free accommodation on arrival (travelling from abroad)
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
Applications should include: Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and interests, and a brief statement stating your philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo. Two references, including email addresses and phone numbers.
Candidates may apply in person or email their application letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding SBS, please visit our website at www.sbs.ac.th