|Rasami British International School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Full-time PE and Sports Teacher
PostedSalary, benefits and other employment conditions and details will be discussed during interview.
The postholder will :
- Arrive at school in good time to be able to prepare any resources needed for the day's activities.
- Always be presentable wearing school PE staff uniform and covering any tattoos that are on show
- Play an active part in managing the movement of children around school and maintaining standards of dress and behaviour
- Take part in whole staff INSET and meetings
- Contribute to the development of the school by liaising with other staff to share new ideas and suggest improvements
- Follows all RBIS policies and procedures.
Skills & Understanding
The postholder is expected to:
Be able to communicate clearly and confidently in English
Have high level skills in several areas of sport. In particular the role includes teaching swimming for beginners and developing competitive swimming at RBIS.
Possess a good understanding of curriculum physical education.
Maintain good discipline in their classes
Write periodic reports of students progress in good English
Have pool life saving and first aid skills and qualifications
Understand safety issues in the school environment
Understand the way children learn and how their self esteem needs nurturing to grow confidence