|Harrow International School|
|At least ฿24,000 / month (full time)|
PostedThe School is looking for a qualified and highly motivated candidate with a passion for taking care of children. The candidate will work primarily with students in the classroom, supporting them with their learning.
Purpose of Job:
Support the educational and social needs of students, ensure their safety and wellbeing and contribute to a positive learning environment throughout the school.
Salary range: From 24,000 THB to 39,000 THB monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with groups or individuals within the class in all curriculum areas, under the direction of the teacher
- Assist with learning activities across the Lower School/Upper School curriculum
- Develop children’s knowledge through support and encouragement in the learning activities undertaken
- Carry out additional duties such as tidying up classrooms and shared spaces
- Assist in preparing, mounting and removing wall displays
- Help plan, prepare and set out resources and programmes of work
- Accompany children on trips or expeditions
- Undertake the shared responsibility with the class teacher of children’s health and safety
- Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade of the post as required
- Assist the organisation with extra-curricular activities
- As detailed in the full job description
Qualifications and personal qualities:
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience of working as a teaching assistant or relevant experience preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Enthusiasm, imagination and energy
- Adaptability, patience and a high level of responsibility
Harrow International School Bangkok recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children. Candidates will be expected to comply with our School Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy.