|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Business Development Co-ordinator
PostedWe are looking for a dynamic Thai national to be part of a small team in Asia’s largest Cambridge teacher training centre, helping to further develop the company’s brand awareness and expand the number of courses delivered. This position will suit someone who is enthusiastic, proactive and enjoys working in a busy international environment.
• Generating leads and promoting teacher training courses.
• Presenting courses and services in Thai at meetings, conferences and other promotional events.
• Maintaining contacts with teaching institutes and dealing effectively with enquiries.
• Translating course information and promotional material from English into Thai, where necessary.
• Maintaining and projecting a professional image of our training institute.
• Excellent understanding of the Thai education system and how Thai schools operate
• Experience in lead generating and sales & marketing
• Confidence in a business setting and presenting to groups of people in Thai
• Confidence in speaking in English within our team
• Can work well in a small team
• Can be proactive when working alone
• Excellent organizational and people skills
• Excellent Thai writing skills
• Competent in using Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Must be a Thai National with at least 2 years experience in the education industry. Relevant university degree and experience also preferred.
To apply, please send us your resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org