|Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School|
|Si Sa Ket|
|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
Anuban 2 Teacher for August Start
PostedSisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School
Positions Starting August 2019
Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School requires a new Anuban 1 teacher starting August 2019.
This position is restricted to native English speakers and a valid post secondary certificate, bachelors degree or other higher level of education is required. Teachers with previous experience teaching in a kindergarten or primary school setting will be given preference. The starting salary will range from 37,000-40,000 baht per month (depending on candidate’s qualifications and previous experiences).
The current openings include:
Anuban 2 homeroom teacher.
The Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School is a brand new school which offers excellent facilities for both students and teachers to fulfill their potential. The school includes well-furnished air conditioned classrooms with a wide range of electrical learning/teaching aids. There is also a newly built swimming pool, a music room, synthetic grass playing areas, a student library and canteen facilities. The new teachers will also have access to the rest of University campus, which includes sports facilities, a library, a hotel, food outlets and meeting/ conference rooms.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers, who enjoy working in a team and who can create a positive school environment for students, teachers, and parents. The teacher is expected to deliver exciting and fun lessons in English and to help develop each student’s English ability.
• Native English Speaker (Citizen of USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa or Ireland).
• A valid Bachelor's Degree or other form of post secondary certificate.
• TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent is preferred.
• Experience working with early years children or at primary school level is preferred.
• Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with parents
children and teachers.
• Strong organisational skills and computer literacy.
• Hardworking and highly responsible.
• Passionate in providing care and education for young children.
• Willing to stay with the school for at least 1 academic year.
• References from previous employment which we may contact.
(The candidate must be able to provide the original certificates for all degrees/ qualifications/courses)
• Plan and deliver exciting and practical lessons
• Attend weekly meetings to monitor students progression
• Participate and assist in school functions and extra-curricular activities
• Help organize and run special events icluding English camps, Christmas, Halloween etc.
Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School
Siskaet Rajabhat University, Muang Sisaket, Sisaket, Thailand 33000
• Excellent classrooms and facilities
• Small class sizes (25 students maximum)
• Opportunity to progress and build a career with the school
• Assistance with visa, work permit and other necessary documents
(The school will reimburse work permit costs)
• Social health scheme which offers medical assistance
• Paid school holidays and Thai national holidays
• Paid sick leave each academic year if required
Contract Start Date: August, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a telephone/Skype interview.
Please email email@example.com with the following:
1. Covering letter.
2. Detailed curriculum vitae/resume.
3. Scan of university degree and TEFL certificates.
4. Photograph taken within last 6 months.
Mr. Gordon Campbell
Head of Foreign Teachers