|Beaconhouse Yamsaard School Rangsit Campus|
|At least ฿23,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Non-NES English Academic Coordinator
PostedBeaconhouse Yamsaard School is urgently seeking a highly organized and qualified non-native English speaking teacher as an English Academic Coordinator to start ASAP. Below are the minimum requirements:
1. Bachelor's in Education major in English with native-like English skills (Applicants with Master's in Education is an edge)
2. At least 2-3 years teaching experience in a real classroom setting
3. At least 1 year experience in the management level
The position requires observing English teachers in their classes, weekly checking of lesson plan content, creating and developing course documents and subbing classes if necessary. This would also require traveling to other BYS campuses.
The school offers the following benefit package:
1. 21,000 - 23,000 THB/monthly salary (depending on qualifications)
2. A contract that starts on July 8, 2019 until March 31, 2020
3. Full assistance with 1 year visa and work permit
4. The school will provide documents for non B visa but the expenses will be shouldered by the teacher
5. Health insurance is provided as soon as the work permit is granted
To apply for the position, please send your CV and recent photo to:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.