|Satit Ongkharak Demonstration School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Mathayom English Teacher
PostedOngkharak Demonstration School is looking for a full time teacher to start at the end of July.
The school is rapidly growing and is looking for a new teacher to join the foreign language department. The school runs a bilingual program alongside a regular program from Kindergarten to Mathayom 6.
Ongkharak is located in Nakhon Nayok province. It is a small town but has enough facilities to live comfortably. It is within 30 minutes drive of Khao Yai national park and Nakhon Nayok town, Future Park Rangsit is a 45 minute drive and central Bangkok can be reached in under 2 hours.
Position: Mathayom English teacher
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Native English speaker.
• Be passionate about teaching and child development.
• Be punctual, enthusiastic, positive-thinking and professional.
• Experience of teaching other subjects is an advantage but not necessary.
• Homeroom teacher for a bilingual class.
• English communication teacher for bilingual and non-bilingual classes.
• English grammar teacher for bilingual classes.
• Working as part of the foreign languages department on various projects throughout the year.
• 12 months salary.
• Yearly salary increases and bonuses available depending on performance.
• Free use of the school’s and university’s swimming and fitness facilities.
• Health insurance provided by the school, requiring a minimal contribution.
• Visa and work permits processed and paid for by the school.
• Being part of an expanding school with a growing reputation.
Teaching hours: 22 periods per week (50 minute periods)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 - 16:30
Salary 50,000 – 70,000 baht depending on experience and qualifications.
10 annual holiday days and 15 business leave days, in addition to Thai national holidays and SWU university graduation days. Generally it works out at around 8 weeks a year.
For those who are interested in applying for this position or require more information, e-mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com