|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
Science Teacher & Homeroom Teacher Positions
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking two active and reliable teachers who are looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the school's English Program. Montfort Primary is a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
1 x Science and Social Studies teacher for primary grades 4-6 .
1 x Homeroom teacher (science, maths, English, social) for primary grade 1.
These positions are ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland). To start July/August.
POLITE NOTE: Non- native speaker applications will not be considered for this post, nor will you receive a response from the school.
• Approx. 18 teaching periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 month employment contract (renewable)
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights home provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree (in sciences / science related field/ humanities preferred for the Science & Social teacher position)
- some teaching experience, preferably in Thailand
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and able to use technology to enhance student learning in the classroom
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV/resume
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a degree /diploma with transcript
- short covering email explaining why you are interested in the post
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who are available for a personal interview and demo lesson at our school in Chiang Mai will be considered.