|At least ฿55,000 / month (full time)|
NES Female Teacher for Kindergarten School
PostedChindamanee School is seeking dynamic teachers to join our team of dedicated professionals. We are now hiring full time teachers for 2019 academic year (starting immediately). We are looking for energetic, highly inspired, motivated people, who are passionate about teaching and education.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Primary English teacher
- If you have the qualifications and interested in the position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact only qualified applicants for interviews.
- When contacted, please prepare a 20-minute demonstration lesson.
- Looking forward to hearing from you.
Visit : www.chindamanee.ac.th
JOB DESCRIPTION – includes the following:
- To ensure that planning, assessments and observations are completed.
- To follow the school curriculum and provide stimulating and engaging lessons.
- To track student progress and present the information to parents.
- To work with school administration in preparing and setting regular tests.
- To enforce school rules both inside and outside the classroom.
- To teach up to 18 hours per week. (Extra teaching will be paid at overtime rates.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native English Speaker
- CELTA / TEFL or equivalent.
- At least 1 year commitment to the school.
OUR PACKAGE – FULL TIME POSITIONS
- Competitive total compensation of 55,000 - 60,000 baht/month. (Depending on experience and qualifications.)
- Options for regular payed overtime.
- The school pays the teachers' tax, so there are no deductions from teachers' salaries.
- Accident insurance.
- Work permit and visa.
- Daily working lunch.
- Modern air conditioned classrooms.
- Small class sizes.
- Yearly performance based increment in salary.