|Pisanwit Kindergarten English Program|
|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
Native English Teacher for EP
PostedPisanwit Kindergarten English Program is looking for qualified and experienced English teachers to join our English Program starting in July 2019. We are searching for Native English teachers for who have both a positive and professional attitude towards work for the students’ education and development. Urgently required!
Available Position: Only 1 Teacher starting in July 2018
Native English Teacher (From US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
Location: Phon district, Khonkaen, northeast of TL (not a central of the province. However, the school located at central of Phon district just 1 km to Top superstore, Tesco lotus, 7-11, hospital, market, bus station)
Main Job and Responsibilities:
• To take full responsibility for the planning and implementation of appropriate program activities and assessment for the children in class.
• To prepare lesson plans.
• To participate in school activities.
• Mainly teaching mainly English and English conversation to kindergarten and primary 22 periods/week (55 minutes per period), cooperating with Thai homeroom teacher.
• Passionate about childcare and education.
• Ability to organize and manage a class to promote an effective learning environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent classroom management and behavior management skills.
• Ability to work as a part of a team in planning and implementing the school’s curriculum, strategic plans and policies.
• Highly responsible
• English native Teacher (From US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
• At least Bachelor's degree
• Experience with children is preferred
• TEFL certificate preferred
• Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• At least 1 year experience teaching in school
• Available to interview IN PERSON via Skype and able to present original certificate and transcript.
Salary & Benefits:
• 1 year contract (renewable)
• Salary at least 36,000 THB ( considered from teacher qualification )
• Visa and work permit assistance
• Annual salary increase according to performance.
• Tax free salary
• Paid holidays plus National Thai holidays
• Regular 5 days working per week (07.30-16.00)
• Great working environment
• Working day lunches provided
• Accommodation allowance
• Additional teaching opportunities for extra income.
• Classrooms are air-conditioned and are equipped with projectors.
• Copy of passport and last visa page
• Copy of degree
• Copy of transcript
• Copy of teaching certificate
• Formal photograph
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, scans of your degree certificate and passport to
Mr. Khemmakorn K (English Program manager) at
Mobile: 0885037233, 0818723562