|Galileo Maritime Academy Phuket|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
Superyacht Crew Careers
PostedLooking for teachers to transfer their experience on board luxury superyachts.
We are reaching out to teachers with a passion for delivering world class service who are interested in taking their professional experience into the Superyacht industry.
Galileo Maritime Academy is the leading international maritime training facility in Asia for professional seafarers, located in Phuket Thailand. As well as being accredited and approved by the UK government Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA), we also have the industry experience and network connections to assist those looking to get a start in this exciting and adventurous industry.
The superyacht industry is rapidly growing, as is the demand for trained professional crew. A position on board can be highly rewarding, allowing crew to enjoy the following benefits:
• Opportunity to travel the world
• Experience of new cultures, people and places
• Development of new and exciting skills
• Great earning and saving opportunities
Our industry partners are currently requesting applicants for positions including:
• Steward / Stewardess
To meet demand we are currently looking for candidates interesting in embarking on a superyacht career path. As teachers generally prove highly successful when transitioning to this industry we are reaching out now to those who are looking for a change.
Applicants must have:
• Sense for excellent service
• Hunger for adventure
• Good command of English
Required certification for working aboard superyachts:
• Valid STCW certification
• Certificate of Competence (CoC)
If you fulfill the above requirements, are fit and present well, you could be the right person for one of the positions we are currently looking to fill.
Should you not currently hold the required certifications but are still interested in the position, please contact us to learn more about how we can help you get ready.
It is also an advantage if you have previous experience from any of the following:
• Restaurants, hotels and hospitality
• Travel and tourism industry
• Service and kitchen (cook / chef, catering, waiter / waitress)
• Working on cruise ships or other boats
• Medical or health care (nurse, physiotherapist, masseuse etc)
• Sports, especially water sports (sailing, diving, swimming, jet skiing, etc.)
• Safety and Rescue (lifeguard, security guard, personal protection, etc.)
• Other professions in service
This opportunity is open to all school leavers, graduates and those working in education, hospitality, sport, catering, engineering, travel and tourism.
If you are interested in learning more please click on the link below and fill in your details..
Only applications submitted through the link above will be processed
When applying please specify “Ajarn.com” in the related field.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.