|At least ฿33,000 / month (full time)|
ESL Teaching Positions
PostedESL TEACHING POSITIONS IN NONG KHAI THAILAND - THE GATEWAY TO VIENTIANE- COMPETITIVE SALARY + FULL SUPPORT
-Positions : 3 English Conversation teachers
- Location: Thabo school, Thabo district, Nong khai province
- Student’s age: secondary and high school
- Starting day: urgent ( from May 24th- May 31st)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary: 33,000 baht
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Holidays paid
- No lunch provided but food in the school is very cheap
- Health insurance provided
- Full support during visa process - free Non-B visa
- Student levels: Secondary - High school level
- Class size: 35 -40 students/ class
- Working days: Mon-Fri 8.00am-4.00pm
- 20 teaching hours and 20 office hours
ABOUT NONG KHAI PROVINCE
- Nong Khai is a northeastern Thai province on the banks of the Mekong River. The provincial capital, also called Nong Khai, is a gateway to Vientiane, the capital of Laos, via the Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
- In the city’s east, Sala Keoku Park has giant concrete Buddhist, Hindu and Christian statues. Northeast along the river, the jungle-covered Phu Wua Wildlife Sanctuary is home to elephants, deer, bears and monkeys.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please kindly send your CV, degree and profile picture to our HR Department via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention on your application title: SECONDARY AND HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER IN NONGKHAI_ YOUR NAME