|Australian International School|
|At least ฿500 / hour (part time)|
Part-time Choir Teacher and Accompanist
PostedChoir Teacher and accompanist – Part time
The Australian International School of Bangkok is seeking a Choir Teacher to assist the Performance teacher with the development of choirs in the Primary and Middle School.
Information for Applicants
This is a part time position
1 The Role
The successful appointee will:
Have extensive experience in the development of student choirs.
Have had experience as a choir accompanist.
• Have the mix of experience as mentioned above.
• Be able to demonstrate a high level of teaching skill in choir.
• Have a successful track record in choir development
• Be fluent in English
• Be able to arrange choir parts
• Be energetic, hard - working and team oriented.
The Employment Package
Salary: An hourly rate related to qualifications and experience
Weekly teaching hours to be determined.
Start Date: August 20th 2019
How to apply:
Please provide cover letter, current cv, including information regarding choir development experience, plus names of three referees and cover letter to:
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close June 22nd