|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Early Years, Elementary and Secondary Teachers
PostedEarly Years, Elementary and Secondary Teachers for August 1st, 2019 Start
We are growing and hiring teachers who will excite and engage our students!
Canadian International School of Thailand is seeking motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
The following full-time teaching positions are available:
• Pre-Kindergarten classroom teachers
• Grade 3/4 classroom teacher
• Grade 7 – 9 Mathematics teacher
• Early Years and Elementary Art teacher
• Must be a native English speaker hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Must have a recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GDipEd, or equivalent from an accredited university
• Must have at least two years of classroom experience
• In addition, EAL qualification/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
Salary starts from 60,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are a fully qualified experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume including 2 references.
** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 080 – 143 - 7671(Human Resources)