|HeadStart International School|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
HeadStart International School, Phuket are seeking two committed, experienced and inspiring Primary Shadow Teachers to work on a one to one alongside children with
Additional Educational Needs.
You will be enthusiastic, patient, have great interpersonal skills, experience of behaviour management in a Primary setting, Additional Educational Needs training, and a TOEIC score of 850 or above. You will enjoy working as part of a team and want the very best for the students that you work with.
As an employee with HeadStart International School, you will receive;
1. Salary of 30,000 Baht per month.
2. Private Health Plan is provided by the school (not dental).
3. Visa and work permit
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Provide support for student welfare and support the inclusion of the student you are working with in all aspects of school life;
• Complement teachers' delivery of the curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, school policies and strategies;
• Work collaboratively with the school SENCO, teaching staff and assist teachers in the management/preparation of resources;
• Utilise advanced levels of knowledge and skills when assisting with planning, monitoring, assessing and managing individual needs;
• Encourage independent learning;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the school;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.