|Assumption College, Thonburi Bell Partnership|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
PostedBell is recruiting for an EFL teacher (Key Stage 3 / Grade 8 and 9) to join our expanding partnership English programme at Assumption College Thonburi in Bangkok.
This post involves up to 21 hours of classroom teaching per week to Thai pre-intermediate level students.
Applicants must be able to start work on 8th July 2019 and must have experience preparing learners for the Cambridge PET exams.
Please include a covering letter with your application detailing your PET preparation experience.
Duties will include:
• Preparation of lessons
• Marking of homework and class work
• Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests
• Assessment and reporting of student performance
• Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses
• Contributing to the in-service training of Bell colleagues through presentations and workshops
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
• Assisting with the running of public ELT examinations
We can offer you:
• 50,000 to 64,000 THB per month
• Annual salary increment
• End of contract bonus equal to 50% of one month’s salary
• 2nd year bonus equal to 150% of one month’s salary.
• Small class sizes maximum 20 students
• One-year 12 month renewable contract
• 1 single economy airfare for staff recruited outside of Thailand
• Minimum of 8 weeks paid holiday per year, plus public holidays
• 30% discount + 15,000 THB for administration fees for the distance DELTA qualification
• Extensive in house resources and ELT library to support the distance DELTA qualification
• A strong commitment to providing you with in-service support, training and professional development
• Full Aetna health and medical insurance cover
• Visa and work permit
• Assistance in finding suitable long term accommodation
• Accommodation on arrival
• A personal air conditioned classroom with computer and TV.
Candidates must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- CELTA qualification (or equivalent)
- At least one year’s post qualification experience, ideally teaching pre-int secondary
For our partners Bell provides Employment Agency Services as defined in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Salary range of between 50,000 - 60,000 THB per month (depending on qualifications and experience)