|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
English Homeroom Teacher
PostedWe are looking for an enthusiastic NES teacher to join our team in Grade as English home room teacher, starting immediately. We are a professional and well-equipped private school. The position is full-time, with around 15 lessons per week. The class size is currently less than 30 students, and you will work alongside an excellent professional Thai co-teacher. On occasions, the applicant may also be required to cover absence in other classrooms.
• A native English speaker (Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand)
• Minimum 4-year university degree (BA/BSc degree or higher) + TEFL certificate.
• Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
• Be enthusiastic, positive-thinking, hard-working and patient.
• Being interested in development and working well within a team.
• Working well within a multi-cultural educational environment.
• Attending assembly Monday to Friday.
• Attending special ceremonies throughout the year.
• Preparing tests twice a year.
• Preparing an annual Science project.
• Maintaining display boards outside the classroom with student projects and crafts.
• Occasional absence cover in other classes.
• Preparing occasional short show performances.
• Preparing weekly lesson plans and weekly summaries of classroom activities.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
• Ongoing support and professional development as a teacher.
• Monthly salary at least 30,000 Baht, with up to 5% increases each year.
• Administrative assistance for Work permit (first year will be paid by applicant).
• Administrative assistance for Non B visa application (visa paid by applicant).
• Generous paid holiday entitlement.
• Free school lunch and transport to/from school (if required).