|Interkids Bilingual School Seri Thai Campus|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
NES Kindergarten Teachers
PostedINTERKIDS BILINGUAL SCHOOL (IBS)
Seri Thai campus : Last 2 teaching positions!!!
**Qualified teachers are expected to start on 15 May 2019.
Established in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel. Currently, we are have 4 campuses teaching from pre-kindergarten to Grade 12. At the moments, we have more than 1,000 of combined students from Thailand and overseas.
Now, we are hiring for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our kindergarten team in our new Seri Thai campus. We follow the British national curriculum. This means that our Native English speaking teachers will be assigned to teach core subjects including English, Maths, Science, Grammar and etc. We have course outline, textbooks & learning materials and friendly academic supportive teams for our teachers too!
Our NES teachers instruct students in all core subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Opening teaching positions at our campuses:
1) Seri Thai campus:
- Kindergarten teachers responsible for the core subjects: Math, Science, English, and etc.
1) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian ONLY!
2) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education)
3) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
4) Good computer and technological skills preferred
5) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
7) **Qualified teachers are expected to start on 15 May 2019.
* Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
* Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-25 students, with co-teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
*This is a Full-time teaching position which starts from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Benefits & Salary:
IBS is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of qualified Native English Speaking teacher is 50,000 THB.
This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Additional incentives for after school special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase according to performance
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- All Thai National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
- Classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with projectors.
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to email@example.com and call 061-645-5459. We look forward to hearing from you all!
IMPORTANT: In your email, you MUST clearly state items 1-5
The email’s subject MUST clearly state the position, grade and school campus that you apply for and also include…
(1) A short introductory email
(2) Your resume (including the name, nationality, recent photo, phone number)
(3) A scan of your passport’s photo page , transcript and diploma
(4) Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive.
(5) A link or small video file introducing yourself
IBS4 Seri Thai campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
School Video Introduction:
IBS 4 Seri Thai campus: