|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
Posted1) Hold a Bachelor’s degree which benefits education, and it must be certified by either the Teachers’ Council of Thailand (TCT) or the Teacher Civil Service and Educational Personnel Commission (TEPC) or the Civil Service Commission (CSC)
2) TOEIC certified score report (except those who come from a native-English speaking countries: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ireland, The United States of America, Commonwealth of Australia, New Zealand and Canada) or passing score on the other foreign language proficiency test.
Salary (Include Accommodations):
30,000 baths for Native Speaker: England, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand)
20,000 baths for Non-native Speaker
Required Documents (bring in the apply date):
1) Completed Application form
2) A copy of all the used pages of the applicant’s passport, particularly the latest update current school, NON-B Visa. In case of NON-O visa, please attach your copy of marriage registration
3) A copy of educational background or certificates and official transcripts -holding at least a bachelor’s degree in a field of education / teaching or its equivalent (If the documents are in a foreign language besides English, it must be translated into Thai. Translation must be certified by a competent translator and notarized by notary organizations)
4) Copy of a certified score report of the English Language Proficiency Test. All non-native English-speaking applicants are required to take an English language proficiency test, such as TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS and is still within its validity period as indicated in the Statement of Results (the results are valid for two years). Except those who come from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Ireland, The United States of America, Commonwealth of Australia, New Zealand and Canada).
5) A copy of all pages of work permit
6) A copy of teaching license/teaching permit without license of foreign teacher or certificate from abroad (if any)
7) A copy of Medical Certificate
8) Two 1-inch photos, wearing formal clothing and do not wear hat and sunglasses