|At least ฿70,000 / month (full time)|
Science Teacher Year 8-10 (M1-M3)
• Hold at least a bachelor degree of Science, a full Thai teacher’s license, PGCE certificate or similar.
• Must have at least one year of teaching Science in middle or high school.
• Expat teacher and fluent in English.
• Must be a motivated individual that is dedicated to teaching and improvement of educational standards.
• Must be competent in creating materials and communicative activities that are engaging for young learners.
• Salary: at least 70,000 Baht per month
• Full Scholarship for Children Nursery to Year 13.
• Health Insurance
• Provident Fund
• One month free accommodation on arrival (travelling from abroad)
• Assistance with all legal fees and processing (visa, work permit etc.)
Applications should include: Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and interests, and a brief statement stating your philosophy of education. A resume with a recent photo. Two references, including email addresses and phone numbers.
Candidates may apply in person or email their application letter to Email: email@example.com For more information regarding SBS, please visit our website at www.sbs.ac.th