|Infinity Edutrain Co.,Ltd.|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
English Teachers for May Start
PostedWe are delighted to be recruiting passionate, dynamic and motivated Native English Speakers (European NNES applications will be considered for some positions) as English teachers for kindergarten schools, primary schools and high schools in different cities and provinces of Thailand for the upcoming academic year starting in May. Experience is not required, only a positive attitude, a friendly character and a smart appearance are. Training, lesson plans, general and cultural adaptation support, work visa and work permit are provided.
Infinity Edutrain is a leading education consulting firm in Thailand in charge of the English program in more than 80 government and private schools around the country.
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and adaptable English teachers to join one of our schools’ foreign academic teams across Thailand. Candidates must be Native English Speakers. Qualified European Non Native English Speakers may apply.
Candidates should be passionate about education, motivated and have a flair of working with children and/or teenagers. Teaching experience is not required, our dedicated team of education specialists will provide a full training to novices.
As we have a variety of positions salary, class age (kindergarten class age: 3-6 years old, primary school class age: 6-12 years old, high school class age: 12-17 years old) and school location will depend on the position that will suit each chosen candidate.
• Full-time English teacher.
• Possibility of having a permanent contract or a renewable medium-term contract or a renewable short-term contract depending on our teachers’ planned length of stay in Thailand.
• Start: beginning of May 2019.
• A maximum of 24 teaching periods per week (each period is around 50 minutes).
• Working days: Monday to Friday.
• Paid extra work (optional).
• Training provided.
• Lesson plans and teaching material provided.
• Permanent academic support.
• General assistance (accommodation included).
• Airport pick-up.
• Cultural adaptation support.
• Work visa provided.
• Work permit provided.
• Thai bank account provided
• Western and Thai management.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV with a recent photo to email@example.com.