|Montfort College Primary Section Chiang Mai|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
EP- Maths Teacher for Primary Grades 4-6
PostedMontfort College Primary School (Chiang Mai) is seeking an active and passionate teacher who is looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the English Program,at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
This position is only open to native speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland) with a Bachelor’s Degree in maths or science, TEFL/TESOL (preferred) and teaching experience . Start date is early May.
• Maths Teacher primary grades 4-6
• Approx. 20 teaching periods per week.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality).
• 12 month employment contract (renewable)
• Starting salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree in maths or science (or very closely related field)
- at least 1 year of teaching experience, preferably more
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and able to use technology to enhance student learning in the classroom
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a degree /diploma with transcript
-short covering email explaining why you are interested in the post
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants who are available for a personal interview/demo at school will be considered.